The purpose of street furniture is to make people at ease while waiting for the bus or while hanging out in the park there are also pieces of furniture that will your way through the field without difficulty. And there are some that are needed to increase the safety of pedestrians and motorists safe. One of them is the bollards as a means to control both traffic and pedestrian traffic is used. Although terminals is not so common as to be on the benches, talking scales and comparison lamp, they are full of features that would mean instant chaos in the streets. This type of furniture was added to the road, so that cases of traffic accidents and congestion are minimized.
Use of terminals
Terminals are used for the following reasons:
• When placed between the tracks, they help ensure that drivers and vehicles not exceeding the other, thereby reducing collisions and accidents.
• ATM permanent color can reflect light from other vehicles, so the driver to see if another car is coming dangerously close.
• temporary bollards are used to regulate the flow of pedestrian traffic. Terminals can be placed on pedestrians in some areas as a guide.
• Terminals can be used as the exterior walls of buildings and helps to secure the region against intruders.
• Terminals can enjoy the beauty of a building if it is designed decorative.
• areas around pillars with terminals on ships at berth to keep them in position.
• If it is made to fit the landscape, provides additional terminals artistic touch to the facility associated with it.
Types of terminals
There are different types of terminals, according to the material used in their creation. Concrete bollards are permanent street furniture which are usually placed in areas where the danger is important. Steel bollards are almost the same as concrete bollards in relation to the use and longevity. Bollards are often made of colored concrete or steel, so that even if an accident happens, resist the bollards still able to impact. They are usually colored, so people notice them immediately. Some terminals are informative, this means that information on the area to see them. When the terminals are not brightly colored, they can lead to accidents. Bollards are used for temporary pedestrian flows and are available only during the time of day when pedestrians will be used at the highest level.
Decorative bollards are those that look like terminals, but only placed as fences or decorations. These can be painted with different colors and in any way the owners want to be decorated. All types of terminals must be in harmony with the theme of space around it, so they are not uncomfortable for the eyes. If each row of posts should be artistically designed, it can increase the place and make the area look better. If you want to install terminals on buildings or on the dock, you can design your own by painting it with different artistic forms.